Xiaomi, the well-known Chinese company, is seeing excellent results in the smartphone market thanks to its medium-high-end terminals at a reasonable price. In China it has succeeded in overcoming the sales of producers like Apple and, even if it does not yet have so many stores scattered around the world, the demand - but also the sale - of terminals is still high even at international level.
But Xiaomi doesn't just create just smartphones, in fact we recently saw a WiFi router with exceptional performance on sale for a few dozen dollars. Or even the handy button to add a physical key sold for a handful of dollars. Today instead two new products have been presented: Mi Pad e We TV 2. The Mi Pad, as it is possible to deduce, is a tablet so much awaited by fans with high performance hardware and a price ranging from 240 to around 270 $. The Mi TV 2, instead, is the new generation TV of Casa Xiaomi with Android operating system, in fact it is the second TV produced and also this one has a low price for what it offers.
Let's see in detail.
- 7.9 ″ 326 PPI display
- NVIDIA TEGRA K1 CPU Next-Gen Mobile Processor 2.2GHz 4 + 1 A15
- 192 Kepler GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- WiFi: 802.11ac with 2X2 antenna.
- Memory: 16 or 64GB
- External memory: up to 128GB.
- Battery: 6700 mAh. Up to 1300h standby; 86h music; 11h video streaming.
- Camera: front 5MP and rear 8MP (both with F / 2.0 opening).
- 6 colors available
- Price: 16GB ~ $ 239; 64GB ~ $ 272
We TV 2
- 49 ″ 4K (3840 × 2160) Display
- CPU MStar 4 core 1.45 GHz
- Mali450-MP4 GPU
- 8GB eMMC memory
- RAM 2GB DDR3
- Android OS
- Audio 8 speaker + 1 subwoofer
- Price ~ $ 640
Source and photo: link