Problems with file transfer between your Android device and your PC?
There are many inconveniences in using a USB connection every time we want to transfer files:
- Faulty USB cable,
- PC driver not working,
- Transfer speed limited to 12mb / s (in case of old PC USB ports).
To avoid all this we can make use of the ether that will transport our files, without any need for cables and drivers, a WIFI connection and a downloadable Playstore app is sufficient.
Airdroid is an application that allows us to have full access to our smartphone from the PC using the WIFI network.
once the Airdroid app has been started on our smartphone, a url will be indicated, at this point from the PC we open the browser and go to the address provided by AirDroid:
a screen will appear from which we will have access to many functions that I report from the official website:
- Send & receive SMS with comfort from your
omputer. Write and browse faster with the full keyboard and a large screen.
- Move photos, videos, ringtones and other files in and out of Android, all without a USB cable.
- Locate and lock the Android device in case of loss. Can't find it again? Simply delete all data remotely.
- The easiest way to search for apps, install and export apk.
- Look through the camera lenses, front or rear, of your Android. Or look at your Android screen in near real time.
- phone calls, notes, URL transfer and more.
its operation is very intuitive, the browser control screen is very similar to the computer desktop: we have the ability to add widgets and browse through the smartphone folders as if they were normal folders inside our PC.
another point in favor of AirDroid is to work on any operating system (windows / Linux etc.) and on any device that allows surfing the internet, the only requirement is in fact having a browser installed.
the application is very graphically accurate both from the smartphone and from the browser, offers unique features and is free, what are you waiting to install it? Download from the Play Store