Bluboo Xtouch it's a new entry of the Chinese market, defined as new flagship of the 2015, a smartphone that with its own capabilities is challenging devices such as Moto Droid Turbo 2 e Two OnePlus. Because? Bluboo Xtouch, as we will see in the following videos, is very resistant to shocks but at the same time elegant, it has a respectable hardware but above all it is very economical; you can get it a 99$ (About 90€) and we will see how to do at the end of the article.
These are the videos that demonstrate the excellent resistance of Bluboo Xtouch through some Drop test, in the first, or even through a hammer which, even if not directly, hits the screen several times.
Despite the good resistance to various impacts, we can see how the design has not been neglected: not bad aesthetically, but no news in particular, in fact it follows the mass with the now increasingly widespread style metal frame Apple; the back is in glass, with a mirror effect and rounded edges for an excellent grip.
Bluboo Xtouch: top of the range technical sheet
If so far Xtouch seemed like a good device, the technical data sheet will amaze you!
A bordo we find a Mediatek 6753, an Octa Core processor at 64 bit with a maximum frequency at 1.3GHz, and the good - but old - Mali T720. There will be good support for multitasking 3GB of RAM and the internal memory, albeit expandable, is well 32GB; really hard to find a similar cut in the same price range.
Android 5.1 Lollipop stock will take care of the hardware and our applications; I doubt that Bluboo Xtouch will see an upgrade to Android 6 Marshmallow, however the same company promises that - in the future - it will be possible to use custom ROMs like CM, MIUI and others.
Perfect display size: we're talking about an 5 ″ IPS JDI 2.5D with Gorilla Glass 3, resolution from 1920 x 1080 pixel, or HD with a total of PPI 441, and a viewing angle of 175 °. At the bottom we have the hardware keys: in the center we find the classic physical home key, with finger reader (at 360 °), accompanied by the soft touch keys backlit back and menu. At the top, in addition to the sensors, we find the internal camera from 8 MP.
On the back we have one from 13 MP interpolated to 16. The sensor is Sony IMX214 and the focal length f / 2.0. Do not miss the optical stabilizer and the LED flash with 2 tones; among the true effects is also present slow motion.
The Bluboo Xtouch supports 2 SIMs with Dual Standby, both micro and 4G compatible with all frequencies. WiFi is 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 and 5GHz) and Bluetooth 4.0. There is no NFC and, apparently, neither HotKnot, but OTG is fully supported. Finally, there is no lack of brightness sensor, proximity, accelerometer and GPS combined with Glonass.
To finish, the battery is an 3050 mAh with Mediatek's Quick Charge, which, on paper, should guarantee 14 autonomy for navigation hours up to 775 in standby. Everything is enclosed in a unibody body with the following dimensions: 14.3 x 7.1 x 0.75 cm for a weight of 158 grams.
The full price of Bluboo Xtouch is 160 euros, but there are two offers underway, one of which allows you to buy it for around 130 euros, the other at 90 euros approximately!
- The first offer is very simple and is valid every Wednesday: before completing the purchase, simply use the coupon XTOUCHGB. This will lower the price to 149.99 $, or slightly more than 130 €. | Buy it now
- The second offer is more articulated and is based on sharing a review. Here's what you need to do:
- To share This Page on social media, blogs, forums, etc.
- send an email to the staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information
- reviews already published (if you have any)
- the links that lead to the pages where you have shared the promotional page mentioned in the first point
- At this point, if the requirements are met, the staff will contact you and provide you with a coupon that will allow you to purchase Bluboo Xtouch at 149.99$
- After the purchase, send an e-mail to the same address with the link to the review and the order number. In a few days you should receive a refund of 50$, so the total price paid will be exactly 99.99$, that is about 90 €.
From my point of view, I believe that a well-argued personal opinion is more than a review; however these are the aspects we need to talk about in the review: performance, camera, appearance, camera, grip and experience with the OS. The link to the purchase page must not be missing.