Offer for BLUEDIO T-Elf 5.0 Bluetooth earphones, with rechargeable box from 650mAh. For sale on Amazon you can buy the product with a small one discount of EUR 6 on the price thanks to the following code to be inserted at the cash desk.
- ♪ 【5.0 Bluetooth in-ear headphones with Vector Flow technology】: The Bluedio T-elf headsets equipped with the 5.0 Bluetooth chip and with the patented VFT technology allow a more stable connection and offer a super sound quality when playing videos. Furthermore the integrated microphone offers better call and listening quality.
- 【【Auto-power on and Connection】: After the first connection step, remove both wireless earphones from the charging case, they will automatically turn on and connect to each other, then in a few seconds they will connect to the device with which they were paired previously.Note: When both headsets are successfully connected and one of them is turned off, the other will also turn off automatically. The two earphones can be used individually
- ♪ 【Up to 35 hours of use】: The Bluedio T-elf wireless headsets come with an 650 mAh charging case with magnetic earbuds that make charging easier. By inserting the earphones into the case they will automatically recharge. The fully charged charging case allows you to charge 5 times the earphones and each full charge takes about 7 hours.
- ♪ 【Ergonomic design and universal compatibility】: The minimal and ergonomic design is designed to fit the earphones perfectly into your ears. Bluedio puts in the 6 box pairs of different ear plugs with 3 different sizes + a pair of special rubber memory plugs that are comfortable to wear. The earphones are compatible with most Bluetooth devices including: iPad, iPhone X / 8 / 7 / 6, Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 / Note 9 / Note 8, Xiaomi, Huawei and other smartphones
- ♪ 【Built-in microphone, your Voice Assistant Basta: Just press the multi-function button for one second to activate your personal assistant on your smartphone. Stereo earphones with built-in microphone can be activated via voice, allowing Siri or the Google assistant to help you consult the calendar, itinerary, send messages, initiate a call, etc.