Let's go back to the tablet modding again CUBE U39gt. In this guide we will see how to get root permissions for this tablet on Windows 7. As I remind you in this article, it is not always easy to deal with modding for Chinese devices, so often, we find ourselves in front of some hitch.
In this case in particular the problems come from the lack of ADB driver to Android which are used to make the PC recognisa in mode debugging the tablet. THE ADB driver they are different between device and device and therefore it is not always clear which ones to download. The result is that Windows 7 does not recognize how new hardware the tablet and does not automatically install i driver necessary, this causes your PC to not see the device and show it to you with a yellow exclamation mark a side.
In network you will find many different ways to solve this problem but in my opinion, the most convenient and fastest is to install the program PdaNet. In reality this tool is used for anything but the function that interests us most is that of driver, since it is designed for less famous devices.
- Install the equipment PDAnet from here. Choose the latest version, the 4.0.
- Unpack where you want and the installation will start.
- It will do everything by itself, the only thing worth mentioning is the request to download the app PdaNet on the tablet, to which you can safely say no.
- After that, select the mode debugging on the tablet and attach it to the PC.
- You should see (at the bottom right of the notification bar of Windows) the installation icon new hardware and tapping on it, a window will open that will show you the update process driver.
- At this point i driver for the tablet they should be ok and to be sure go to the control panel di Windows and plugged hardware and sounds and then device management. You should see the tablet recognized as USB composite device.
- Open the window property of the tablet tapping 2 times on its icon, then tapped hardware and you should see the image below, especially be careful that there are i ADB driver.
- Once this is done the tablet will also be recognized in the modes debugging from your PC and therefore you will be able to perform all those operations that require this setting, for example the root.For the procedure of root you can choose different solutions: Zhuodashi, (find the guide to use it in our article Guide to obtain root permissions on Cube tablet U39gt for Windows XP), Kingo, (for more detailed information, Enable root permissions on Android, for all devices) and more ...