Probably the Chinese brand for many of you Meizu it is not new so let's get to the point immediately and present this intriguing device which, compared to its predecessor, essentially brings three improvements:
- expandable memory up to 128 jig.
- replacing the soft-touch button with a physical home button, in my opinion more comfortable, given the possibility of integration with the interface gestures FlyMe
- the update ad Android Lollipop 5.0.2 with FlyMe custom interface in 4.5 version
We now review all the features of this device and see its potential.
The Meizu M2 Note mounts a SoC MediaTek MT6753, more powerful than its predecessor's MT6752; the integrated processor is a Octa Core with frequency up to 1.3 Ghz ARM Cortex-A53, flanked by a graphics processor with a maximum frequency of 700 Mhz ARM Mali-T720 MP3; everything revolves around ben 2 gig of RAM.
On paper it looks like a really good device, and it really is! In fact, if you decide to buy it, you'll find a phablet with an IPS screen in your hands Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixel resolution) in 5.5 ", with a really superb battery: 3100 mAh that will allow you to arrive safely at night without too many sacrifices.
A device like this can satisfy a large number of users, why do I say this?
Because in addition to the features already mentioned, we must also highlight the truly excellent photographic sector: 13 MP the rear chamber, equipped with various features (including QR code scanning), and well 5 MP the front chamber for (almost) unrivaled selfies.
The dimensions of the device do it justice: 150 x 75 mm, all enclosed in 8 mm thickness at the net weight of 149 grams; laudable the attempt by Meizu to create a phablet that is fairly compact, manageable and with modest materials, mainly made of plastic that, unlike expectations, gives it good strength and excellent grip, in addition to its elegant and “lean” appearance away of the glossy color.
Other interesting details regarding the Meizu M2 Note could be:
- la full compatibility with Italian networks (LTE included).
- the processor that mounts is a 64 bit and is therefore optimized to make Android 5 "run".
- the system camera has an optional: it allows you to record videos in Slow Motion!
- this product is in international version so you will have a full support both for the guarantee and for the translation of the contents.
The only negative notes about this device are:
- the lack of the chip NFC.
- the lack of the band 800 Mhz.
If the Meizu M2 Note is right for you, know that it is only available in Italy for a month and its price is around the 180 €, but we of InTheBit that we never cease to amaze you we inform you that a this link you can buy your desired Meizu M2 Note Grey o White for solo 132 € and with free shipping! As for the payment methods you will have the classic available Bank transfer or, for those wishing to rely on a slightly more secure method, payment with account is also available PayPal.