Financial trading is constantly increasing and represents one of the most sought-after means of achieving the dream of financial independence of every man, but the realization of this dream is anything but simple: the vast majority of traders in fact lose the entire capital within the first year (to be precise, a greater percentage than 80%) sign of the great technical preparation and coldness of mind that this work requires and is often underestimated.
One of the markets that most fascinates new traders is certainly the Forex (currency market), in which the largest are exchanged every day world currencies for an overall trading volume greater than 5 trillions of dollars a day, which gives an idea of the great interest in this market.
To operate on the stock exchange it is necessary to rely on a broker that acts as an intermediary between the trader and the market by executing the orders given by the user.
To offer the possibility to monitor your operations on the move, Metatrader has developed a version of its software for i mobile operating systems most famous (Android and IOS) establishing itself as the most innovative and up-to-date trading platform, but let's analyze in detail what the version offers for Android:
- It is possible to connect to the application any account opened with the brokers that offer the possibility of using the Metatrader, and if you do not yet have an account, you can activate a demo directly from the application itself, choosing from more than 1000 broker .
- Get real-time quotes of financial instruments by analyzing the chart directly.
- Support of all types of order execution methods including those "pending".
- Full trading history.
- Interactive graphs in real time with zoom and scrolling.
- All default indicators are available in the PC version of the Metatrader including: Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams' Percent Range
- 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1.
- Trading levels and volumes on the chart.
- Offline mode (symbol prices and graphics).
The PC version is obviously more complete: offers for example the possibility to use custom indicators, to trace trandline and many other options not present in the mobile version, which is very convenient to manage and control active orders and to carry out others when you do not have the possibility of using a PC.
For download Metatrader 4 for Android and start trading with Android click on the following link | Download in English