It was presented today at St. Paul in Brazil the new M home Motorola, purchased by Google a few years ago. The new Big G device was created with the intent of offering performance like high-end terminals but at the price of a normal medium-low end device. In fact it is launched at 169€ for the version of 8 GB e 199€ for the 16 GB, although it is not yet official as far as Europe is concerned.
As already mentioned, the features offer high performance, but there are other points in favor of this smartphone: the battery will cover the whole day, the back cover will be customizable (unfortunately not customizable as the "brother" Moto X) and a space of 50 GB su Drive for two years in addition to the 15 GB available for free.
Let's look at the features in detail
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean which will be updated to Android 4.4 at the beginning of the 2014
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU to 1.2 Ghz
- 4.5 display ″ with 1280 resolution × 720 HD and 329 ppi
- RAM 1 GB
- memory from 8 and 16GB
- 2070 mAh battery
- 5 MP rear camera with flash, auto HDR, Burst mode and 720p HD video and slow motion function
- rear camera from 1.3 MP
- WiFi 802.11 b / g / n; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS; GLONASS
- 129.9 mm in height
- 65.9 mm width
- from 6 to 11.6 mm in thickness (the central rear part is curved)
- 143 grams
Unfortunately there are no NFC and the LTE network, but in my opinion you can turn a blind eye to this price!