Today I want to explain to you a very interesting function of our beautiful rom, or the possibility of hiding photo albums in the MIUI gallery.
- To begin we open the file explorer and let us go in DCIM folder (although any route should be fine)
- Let's create a new folder with the name we prefer
- Select the photos to hide from the gallery e move them in the previously created folder
- We open the gallery and plug "Local images" just below our photos, we will notice the new album containing the images we have moved.
- With a long press, we will select the album and the options will appear below "Hide album": let's select it to make it invisible.
- Press on the menu show hidden albums to make them return visible.
This is a very simple method to hide photos and therefore not very effective.