Smartwatches are a category of devices that are definitely on the rise, and we of InTheBit we offer an offer available on GearBest that covers the new one Oukitel A28. Normally the selling price of this device is around 52 €, but if, after reading this article, you decide to buy it, you should know that it is possible to have a small discount of about ten euros on this product by buying it at this link and entering the coupon code "A28"(Without the quotation marks) at the time of purchase. In this way you will also enter the world of smartwatches, spending a total of 45 euros (shipping costs are free).
Let's see together the specifications of this wearable device:
- MTK2502 chipset: MediaTek processor created specifically for smartwatches
- 128 MB of RAM memory
- 32 MB of ROM
- Display IPS da 1,54" e 240 240 pixels x of resolution
- Battery not removable from 250 mAh
Modest features, which remain however average, given that there is no need for exaggerated hardware to smoothly run the smartwatch OS.
The design of this intriguing accessory vaguely resembles that of Apple Watch due to the aluminum edges and the usual two colors available: silver and gold. The interchangeable leather strap gives a remarkable elegance to the baby from Oukitel.
- Heartbeat sensor: the same integrated in the Apple Watch (according to Oukitel)
- Pedometer: by monitoring physical activity with a simple pedometer the device can be defined as a sort of healt assistant
- Sleep Monitoring: the Oukitel A28 is able to monitor cardiac activity during the hours of sleep
- Resistance to water: although not waterproof this device has a good water resistance and this will allow you to keep it in the rain or while washing your hands
- Gestures to wake up the device in stand-by: bringing the smartwatch to eye level in the usual gesture of seeing the time will automatically activate the display, a function that should not be underestimated.
You can use this smartwatch with any Android device (from KitKat upwards) and IOS (7 or higher), to do this you simply need to download a dedicated app on the device to associate.
Surely this is the device suitable for those who want to enter as a beginner in the emerging world of smart watches.
Do you use a smartwatch? How are you? Write it also in the comments 😉