Only a few weeks ago the company Redmi, sub company of the most well-known Xiaomi, presented to the public before the Notes 7 and then, its most performing version, the Note 7 Pro. Since then various rumors have followed that wanted the Chinese company ready to produce a smartphone for an even lower range, the entry-level. Finally, during a presentation held in Beijing, the company presented the long-awaited redmi 7.
Redmi 7: An entry-level with Snapdragon 632, 4000 mAh and display from 6.26 inches
After the presentation, which took place at Beijing, the Notes redmi 7 Pro, the same company continued the conference to make room for the new entry-level device. The aforementioned device aims to position itself in the entry-level smartphone market, a step below that of the series Redmi Note.
Features and technical specifications
The new redmi 7 will come to market with one Snapdragon 632, supported by an excellent battery of well 4000 mAh. The display will be extremely large, in fact we are talking about 6.26 inches with resolution 720 1520 pixels x. To protect the screen we will have the already appreciated Gorilla Glass 5, which together with a structure with more solid angles and a guarantee of 18 months will not give us problems regarding the life of the device. It will be present, as for all devices Redmi last generation, the “notch to drop". For the memory we will have more variants: The version 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of memory, the version 3 GB / 32 GB and the version 4 GB / 64 GB. For the photographic sector the device arrives with a double rear sensor, the main one from 12 Megapixel, and a selfie camera from 8 megapixel. Finally there will be a slot for the microSD which will allow expansion up to 512GB.
We conclude with all the technical specifications of this redmi 7:
- Screen: 6,26 ”HD + (720 x 1.520 pixels, 19: 9), 84% NTSC Color Gamut and Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno GPU 506
- RAM: 2 / 3 / 4 GB
- Internal Memory: 16 / 32 / 64 GB expandable (with microSD up to 512 GB)
- Rear camera: 12 megapixel, 1,12 μm pixel size, f / 2.2 + 2 megapixel
- Front camera: 8 megapixel
- Connettività: dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n (2,4 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, infrared, FM radio
- Dimensions: 158,65 × 76,43 × 8,47 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Battery: 4.000 mAh
- OS: Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
Obviously, as for all devices Redmi, the price remains a fundamental point for the device. redmi 7 has the objective of placing itself in the low end of the market, for this reason the company has announced a sale price that will be, in China, only 699 yuan for the basic version, to get to 999 yuan for the most powerful version. In short, a device that you can buy, at the current rate, even with little more than 100 €. To recap:
- 699 yuan (about 91 €) for the 2 / 16 GB version
- 799 yuan (about 105 €) for the 3 / 32 GB version
- 999 yuan (about 130 €) for the 4 / 64 GB version
In short, this redmi 7 is proposed as a device ready to outperform entry-level competition. In Italy the device is not yet available, but surely the company will try to bring it also to our country where, with this price, it could become a really best-buy.