Redmi in the last period he has recorded incredible sales in China, all thanks to the brand new Redmi Note 7 which has depopulated in the mother country. A launch in our continent, for such a device, was really highly anticipated and, finally, we have the first official news of his release, specifically in Spain.
Redmi Note 7 available in Spain from 14 March to 149 €
We had talked to you about it in recent days of how the sub company of Xiaomi had organized an event for the day today in the Iberian country, an event that led to the long-awaited announcement of the new Redmi Note 7 in Spain, the first European country to receive the global version.
The device arrives with the same features as the device seen and admired in China. There will always be it Snapdragon 660 to run the device with a memory cut that, for now, seems to be only the one to be 3GB RAM e 32 GB of internal memory. The technical specifications, therefore, are the following:
- CPU: Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Display: 6.3 inch 1080 x 2340 pixel Gorilla Glass 5
- R.A.M: 3 GB
- Memory: 32 GB expandable to 256GB via microSD
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge 4 support, 18W support
- Camera: 48 + 5 megapixel, Sony IM586, f / 1.79, EIS, 1.6µm 4 in 1 Super Pixel, video 4k @ 30 fps, AI
- Front Camera: 13 megapixel with face unlock
- Connectivity: hybrid slot Dual Nano SIM / SIM + microSD, BT 5.0, WiFi a / b / g / n / ac, GPS, infrared, Type-C
- OS: MIUI 10, Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions and weight: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1 mm; 186 grams
Go to: technical sheet Redmi Note 7
Price and manner of release in Spain
One of the many question marks on the arrival of the global version of the device in Europe was also the price, in fact the Notes 7 in China it had a low-end smartphone price. Here in Europe, such a price, due to the features of the smartphone, would have made the device a best buy, and so it will be! In fact, during the event the Chinese company also presented the launch price of suns 149€. The phone can be purchased from 14 March at a truly shabby price, after which it will be sold to € 179. The phone will be sold in three colors: Neptune Blue, Red Nebula and Space Black.
Finally, therefore, we have the first global version of the Redmi Note 7 in Europe, a device that we think will give a lot of hard work even to medium-range devices. In fact at such a price it could also become an alternative to devices under the 300 €. After Spain, the will also be presented in Italy 12 March.