INSTALLATION RECOVERY TWRP
Enable USB Debugging in Android:
- Go in the Settings -> Applications -> Development, and check the Debug USB
Download the TWRP Recovery file:
- TWRP Recovery v2.5 | Download
Extract the zip file you just downloaded into a PC folder (for example you can create one in the Desktop called "Recovery" and inside it extract the file that will have extension ".md5").
Pay particular attention to the extension of the extracted file, make sure it is .md5.
If you flash the wrong file you will get a Brick of your Ace Plus and you will not be able to use it.
Open Odin3 v1.85.exe with Administrator privileges and the Odin window will open as shown below:
- Click PDA and choose the TWRP recovery file with extension “.md5"
- Check the boxes "autoreboot"And"F. Reset Time"
- Now turn off the Galaxy Ace Plus and connect it via USB, once connected turn it on in Download Mode by pressing simultaneously: Volume down + Home button + Power button (a warning will be shown on the danger of the Custom Rom press Vol UP to confirm that you want to proceed).
- If everything is correct the box will be colored "ID: COM”(Highlighted in the image) in yellow.
- Select "Start”In Odin and wait for the recovery to be flashed, at the end of the operation the phone will restart and you can disconnect it from the USB.
You have installed the TWRP recovery, you can start it by turning on the Galaxy Ace Plus with the key combination: " Vol up + Vol Jun + Home Button + Power Button", Everything is ready to install the CyanogenMod go to next page.