CYANOGENMOD 10.1 INSTALLATION
All that remains is to flash the CyanogenMod Rom via the TWRP recovery:
Transfer the files you have just downloaded to the internal memory of the Galaxy Ace Plus (for example, move them to the Download folder so you can be sure of finding them from Recovery).
if you want more security make a copy of the files even in the external microSD, it is recommended to have other files to flash in case of problems.
After making sure you have the files in the internal memory, start the TWRP Recovery (vol Jun + Vol up + Home Key + Power Button) and select "Wipe”As shown in the image:
- On the next screen, run the "Swipe to Factory Reset”Moving the blue dot horizontally.
- Still on the Wipe screen: select "Advanced Wipe"And select the boxes"Dalvik Cache, Cache and Data"As shown in the image, and also in this case confirm the operation with the"swipe to wipe"(Moving the blue dot horizontally").
- go back to the main recovery screen and this time select "install"
- enter the folder containing the .zip file of Cyanogenmod (in our example the "Download" folder) and select the Cyanogenmod rom file.
- Select now "Add More Zips”And this time select the file gapps.
- Now run the Swipe to confirm the operation and wait for the 2 file flashing process to finish.
- Now restart the Galaxy Ace Plus and wait for the first boot of the CyanoGenMod 10.1, it may take a few minutes.
You have finished updating your device to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, for any problem we will try to help you, I hope it was to your liking, I leave you with some ScreenShot.