The new has already been launched in India Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S. The Chinese company wanted to offer a better photographic experience at a modest price, so he decided to launch the Redmi Notes 7S with camera from 48MP only 158$ (about 140 €).
Redmi Notes 7S resumes in all respects the specifications of the Redmi Note 7 (here on offer) already available for months in Italy. What really changed (for the Indian market), therefore, is the photographic sector, since in India it had not been marketed with the 48 megapixel sensor. The hardware features of the Redmi Note 7S are therefore identical to those of our Note 7, with the difference of a new coloring: the Ruby Red. Here they are below
- CPU: Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Display: 6.3 inch 1080 x 2340 pixel Gorilla Glass 5
- R.A.M: 3 GB or 4 GB
- Memory: 32 GB or 64 GB expandable to 256GB via microSD
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge 4 support, 18W support
- Camera: 48 + 5 megapixel, Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1, f / 1.8, AI
- Front Camera: 13 megapixel with face unlock
- Connectivity: hybrid slot Dual Nano SIM / SIM + microSD, BT 5.0, WiFi a / b / g / n / ac, GPS, infrared, Type-C
- OS: MIUI 10, Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions and weight: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1 mm; 186 grams
Availability in Italy
Most likely Redmi Notes 7S it will never be marketed outside the Indian market, but we do not exclude a possible arrival of the new Ruby Red coloring also in Europe. The price, should it ever arrive, should be the same as the current Note 7.