During the Google I / O 2019 conference, the giant announced some new features for the new one Android Q and released a third beta version (Android Q Beta 3).
Google has featured a list of 21 partners that will adopt this new version of Android Q and among these there is also Xiaomi, which will adopt this new version for it Xiaomi Mi 9 and Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G.
The director of the Xiaomi software department, Zhang Guoquan, he shared a photo of himself Xiaomi Mi 9 with the new version of Andorid Q. The version of the Xiaomi Mi 9 would seem to be the one with International ROM.
The company also shared a list of bug present with the Android Q system in its version for Xiaomi Mi 9 e Mi MIX 3 5G. Here's the list:
- The alarm does not sound when the device is turned off
- The device restarts after the user has selected the wireless projection device in the "wireless display"
- The "Settings" app stops after a user deactivates the connection to the silent device
- The "Settings" app stops when "Gesture" is selected in "Settings"
- The "File" app stops after an update
- Users may not be able to change the screen color in "Settings"
- Users may not be able to add a fingerprint
- The default print service stops after the device connects to WiFi to print the photos from the gallery
- The "Settings" app stops after the "Automatic brightness" option has been selected.
Indeed the company has asked users who will use the beta version of Android Q, to send gods feedback contacting Xiaomi on its forums, if they encounter other bugs outside the list.