We can easily say that it is ZTE V5 is a medium / high-end smartphone even if its really modest price seems to contradict us, so let's see what this device offers:
- Dual SIM slot (1 nano + 1 micro), compatible with 4G networks
- Android Lollipop 5.1 totally customized with the interface Nubia UI 3.0
- Full HD display (1920 × 1080 pixel) from 5.5 ”with PPI report of 401
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939), 64 bit architecture, Octa-Core ARM Cortex A53 (four with maximum frequency of 1.5 GHz and four with maximum frequency of 1 GHz)
- Adreno GPU 405
- 2 gigabyte of RAM
- 16 gigabytes of expandable ROM of additional 128 gigabytes at the cost of one of the two SIM slots
- Dual camera: 5 MP front and rear (with flash) from 13 MP
- Fingerprint reader positioned under the rear chamber
- Non-removable 3000 mAh battery
- Weight: grams 160
- Thickness: 8,55 mm
The technical data sheet speaks clearly: this is a great device really suitable for a vast number of users, even with different needs, the choice to include soft-touch buttons on board frames is very appreciable but if we have to find some defect we surely take into consideration the "Little" internal memory, the non-removable battery, the lack of support for the Quick-Charge and the weight perhaps a little excessive, nothing that you can't easily get used to; in summary: large screen, excellent multitasking, good memory, enviable photographic compartment and long-lived battery; could you want more? Let them give it to you!
To view the ZTE V5 purchase page click here, and you will be directed to GearBest, the available colors are silver and champagne (a matter of taste!), the price is just under 180 euros and the shipping costs are free.